The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel enjoys a peaceful location in the exclusive Prati neighborhood, a residential area of Rome, near the Vatican City, the magnificent Sant’Angelo Bridge, Sant’Angelo Castle, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and direct connection to nearby neighborhoods such as Trastevere. From here you can walk to St Peter’s Square and the Basilica, while Via Cola di Rienzo, one of Rome’s best shopping streets, is just outside.
- within easy walking distance of landmarks like the Piazza del Popolo, Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps).
- 5-minute walk from Lepanto metro station
- located in the Prati neighborhood, a peaceful, elegant area
This hotel in Rome has 244 spacious rooms, which come equipped with air con, satellite TV and a minibar. You’ll also find free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Some 7th-floor rooms have amazing views of St Peter’s Basilica, while others look out onto Piazza Venezia and Il Palazzaccio.
- family rooms are available, including a suite with 2 floors and internal stairs.
- connecting rooms on each floor
- rooms are decorated in warm blues and burgundies
Via dei Gracchi, 324 – 00192 Rome
T. +39 06 328481